Discutii referitoare la sezonul 2006-2007

Home Forums Archive Sezon 2006-2007 Season – Divizia B Discutii referitoare la sezonul 2006-2007

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 260 total)
  • Author

E clar, Siman a cazut in capcana intinsa de ei. N-a avut abilitatea necesara, cum au altii, sa-i fenteze.

Coco

Pai aia de la UEfa zice`au ca bani aia trebuiau platit pana la 31 martie 2006

Lion

Guys when you’ll know wether Sportlul will stay in seria A or go to seria B?

crys41

Tomorrow for sure. It’s already too late, the season is very close to start (whether is the first or second league).

Coco

@Lion wrote:

Go To Serie 😳 B

07Ex
    Keymaster

@Lion wrote:

I’d say that almost 100% Sportul will be relegated to the 2nd division.

Lion

And what is the chance to stay?

07Ex
    Keymaster

@Lion wrote:

And what is the chance to stay?

A miracle. 😆

Lion

Is the situation so critical?? Without any chance to stay??In this case the good players will stay or go???

07Ex
    Keymaster

@Lion wrote:

Is the situation so critical?? Without any chance to stay??In this case the good players will stay or go???

To be honest with you, at this point we don’t know. First the news has to be made official, and only afterwards can the players decide what they want to do. Until then the team is in the 1st division and all players will stay.

Lion

As i understood tomorrow will be the final decision about your club?

07Ex
    Keymaster

@Lion wrote:

Correct! Tomorrow we will all know with certainty where the team will play next season.

Ultras

Maine la 09 fara un sfert la FRF impreuna cu jucatorii…

Cine tine cu adevarat cu Sportul sa vina si va afla si motivele pentru care riscam sa jucam in B. Le-am aflat dupa o discutie cu Prunea…

Giani

@Lion wrote:

NO! The decision has been already taken, despite Mr. Siman proved he has no problem with financial authorities, paying a part of his debts and the rest being rescheduled, the rromanian footblat federation closed its registration office, that Sportul was unable to make an evidence on its financial status. I wish for Curelea to go in my native country, Bulgaria (I’m a Bulgarian, despite I don’t know this language) than staying forever (and for nothing) in one of these three mafiot clubs, known here as SDR. Good luck Bulgaria! (I hope, despite Hristo is suspended, that Bulgaria will defeat Romania at minimum three goals).

Haide, Balgariija!!!!

07Ex
    Keymaster

@Ultras wrote:

Maine la 09 fara un sfert la FRF impreuna cu jucatorii…

Cine tine cu adevarat cu Sportul sa vina si va afla si motivele pentru care riscam sa jucam in B. Le-am aflat dupa o discutie cu Prunea…

Si noi cei din afara cum putem afla? Ne poti trimite un MP ceva?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 260 total)
  • The forum ‘Sezon 2006-2007 Season – Divizia B’ is closed to new topics and replies.